Wednesday, February 21, 2007
We Have a Talker!
It took a long time for my son to be interested in talking. He would more often just lie there and think about what was going on around him. He'd furrow his brows and take it all in. Now he talks up a storm but usually only when talking is needed. He talks to tell you he's hungry but less often just talks for the sake of telling you something. When he does, I love it. His thoughts are precious and his pretending is the cutest thing ever! Kailey is already showing signs of being the exact opposite. I think she just likes to talk. When she wakes up in the morning she starts and this morning talked solid for more than half an hour! I think she was talking to me and I didn't even have my eyes open! Right now she's lying in her crib talking to her stuffed animals. She'll talk to blankets, the wall, her brother, you name it. It's adorable! It will be nice to have someone who likes to talk. You might want to remind me of this when she's two or three and I can't make her stop talking for even a few seconds of peace. : ) I love watching her personality form already. These precious babies are like little treasure chests and it's so much fun to dig deeper and continue to find all the wonderful things inside as they grow. It is so special to me to be the one who so often gets to be the first to find out these things about them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have the cutest picture in my head of her lying in her crib talking to all of her things! How sweet! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!
For whatever reason that published twice and then I deleted the second one. I just wanted you to know I was the author. Sometimes this thing really frustrates me!
Post a Comment