Monday, February 05, 2007

My Boy

I have to tell you that I love this boy (in spite of a particularly difficult week in the discipline department) ! He has been climbing into the crib lately when Kailey is not in it and playing with her toys. I was looking for him the other day and found him happily lying in the crib with her blanket on top of him and all of her stuffed animals around him. He was kissing Baby Pooh in this picture and has quite the model pose going in the bottom one.

3 comments:

John said...

That's my boy!!

Unknown said...

Love these photos! Who wouldn't want to get into a crib every once in a while! I read below that you went shopping - GOOD for you!!! The shop, CHOCOLATE SOUP, has been there forever. I purchased outfits for my 2 girls and my Brad several times - they were just fun!
Hope all is well! See you Saturday, I hope!
Hugs!

Kendra said...

What a sweet little guy amidst all the pink! He really is so beautiful - in the manliest of ways, of course!
kendra