Sunday, February 25, 2007
Golf Enthusiast at Two?!
Little John has been cracking me up this weekend. He insists that he wants to watch golf on TV. I was turning it on for him to watch something yesterday and he saw the golf tournament on the channel so he asked to watch. He gets very frustrated when the commercials come on or they start showing scores because he only wants to see the guys actually playing. He keeps saying, "They almost hit the pin," or, "It's going to go in the pocket" (which is the hole). It is too funny. It's like he's a little man. John almost never watches sports so it's not something that is on much at our house. Occasionally he watches golf on the weekend which I enjoy because I actually understand golf and I think it's nice to nap during since the announcers are quiet and relaxing when they talk. I guess Little John is going to be quite the golf fan. He told me that he wants a golf, baseball, boxing, tennis birthday so I think we may go for a sports theme. Sounds easy to me! I may have a long road of sports equipment, weekend games, and smelly uniforms ahead of me! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment