Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

After three weeks of posting every day I haven't written this week. I'm sure the two or three people sweet enough to read my blog on a regular basis are very disappointed! : ) Little John and I have actually been sick since Saturday and are still not feeling very good. I would appreciate your prayers for our continued return to health. Being a sick mom is a very difficult job, especially with a nursing infant and a sick toddler! I'm sure John would also appreciate your prayers that I'm well enough to do Star Time on Saturday or he's on his own with the girls!

We have postponed Valentine's festivities at our house until we're all well. To the rest of you who actually celebrated today, Happy Valentine's Day. Any time you think about love may you be overwhelmed with the love of our Father for you! Bask in the fact that He chooses you and says, "BE MINE!" What an invitation. I love you, sweet friends!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

I love you too! I'm so sorry you guys have been so sick! We're praying for you!

Chesley said...

I hate that you have been so sick this week! I hope you two are feeling better. You are in my prayers sweet friend.
I was cracking up at your comment to my newest post! :)

Anonymous said...

Courtney
I am one of the ones who reads your blog almost daily and have missed you! I hope that everyone is back on the road to recovery!
Betsy

Unknown said...

Should I take your comment of "...Star Time on Saturday or he's on his own with the girls!" as an insult? Surely not, but if so you better be on your knees next time I see you!:-)

Kendra said...

Sure hope you are feeling better . . .mommies aren't allowed to be sick for very long! Get good rest, friend -
a faithful blog checker
Kendra