Sadly, I don't remember who bought us this toy when Little John was born. I would like to thank them again. If it happened to be one of you who reads this, I love you dearly. He played with it for countless hours and now Kailey does the same thing. It is part of our daily rotation of "solo" play time. I did that with John and he has always played so well by himself for periods during the day. Kailey is already doing some great playtime by herself as well. I'm very grateful. We love the piano!
John decided to get in on the action when I was taking pictures of Kailey. I guess we've gone from camera hater to camera hog! We'll see how pictures with Kristin go tomorrow!
John decided to get in on the action when I was taking pictures of Kailey. I guess we've gone from camera hater to camera hog! We'll see how pictures with Kristin go tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment