Sunday, June 01, 2008

My Special Mother's Day

John and the kids worked hard to make sure that I was also celebrated this Mother's Day. They picked out the most wonderful cards and John V was so proud for me to see and read them. There was even one from Levi thanking me for lugging him around every day! : ) They took me to the Gaylord for a special brunch. It was incredible! I have never seen that much food in my life and it was all so good! Even Kailey and John love a beautiful buffet so everyone was happy. It was wonderful to be waited on and spend time with my little family. I felt very appreciated on my special day!

The sweet kiddos that make me a mom

Kailey started patting my mashed potatoes - not sure if she thought they were a bunny or just really fluffy potatoes that made her happy!

Love the obvious thrilled cooperation in this shot

It's always fun to see the train at the Gaylord

Sweet baby girl

3 comments:

Tori said...

Love that sweet picture of Kailey at the end. How nice to be a treasured mom!

angela said...

Sounds like a good lunch! Every time we've gone through the Gaylord I always say that we should try the buffet sometime. What a good idea for Mother's Day!

Chesley said...

How fun! What a great idea that you had mom's day with your little family. I wish we had done that. I have never eaten at the Gaylord. I will have to put it on my list.