Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mother's Day with Family

We spent Mother's Day weekend celebrating with our families, of course, and got some pictures of some of the sweet moms in our lives. I am constantly in amazement at the women in my life. My grandmothers, our mothers, aunts, sisters and sisters-in-law, all incredible women who do a fabulous job mothering. Seeing all of their different strengths and the way God uses them is inspiring. I am blessed by their examples as they challenge me to be a better mom.

The Critz crew complete with growing twins and the sixth grandchild on the way!

The moms on my side of the family - my grandmothers, aunt, mom, and sister-in-law

The May birthdays - we celebrate in groups : )

I don't know if you can see it in the picture but the flames on the candles were colored like the candles! It was pretty cool!

1 comment:

Tori said...

What a blessing to have so many great moms around you. Cute pictures! I bet you're getting so excited about little Levi!