







And now for our annual "Turquoise on the Beach" shots. And before you think I'm terrible for sitting here blogging on Father's Day, my sweet husband is playing in a golf tournament. : ) We'll be ready for something fun when he gets home!
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." Corrie Ten Boom
9 comments:
I don't know who would ever dare think you are terrible, the outfits are absolutely adorable :)
Courtney, I LOVE your photos!!! They are so sweet! Especially the one of you and the kids with your hands on your belly... priceless!
Good grief! Did you take those yourself? They are gorgeous! Thank you so much for letting us have John's time on this special day. It really meant so much to Jared. You both are true friends!
I LOVE those pictures!! Beautiful!! Who needs professional photography?!? Those are great . .really great. I want to go to the beach and take pictures now . ..
Beautiful!!! I love them! I love beach pictures. I was looking at the one of all of us last night and thinking how we have multiplied since that trip to Florida. I would love to get another one of all of us some day. We need to plan another trip. :)
How sweet! What fun memories for your family!
These pictures are so beautiful! The water, the sand, your kids, you guys - all picture perfect!
I love the beach photos. You can tell how much fun everyone was having! What a fun family the next little one will find themselves in!
Wow, these are toooo cute! You kids are adorable. Who took these photos? They are amazing.
Post a Comment