Taking a short walk while we were still getting our full strength back. Kailey loved hearing the birds singing!Sunday, June 08, 2008
Destin 2008
We started off in a bit of a rough place for our beach trip this year. Kailey had come down with some stomach bug that completely wiped her out for almost a week. She was on the tail end of it, but still weak when John V caught it right before we left. We flew into Ft. Walton Beach with two very wimpy kids. Makes for an easy plane trip, though! : ) The next day John also took the bug and I spent a day gathering up groceries, etc. with Kailey who was almost 100% while the boys were lying in bed or hanging over the toilet. : ) Thank the Lord, John only had it for one day and was completely back to normal the next day while the kids continued to get perkier and happier. I never got sick for which I'm extremely grateful. We were so glad that we waded through feeling bad because we still ended up having such a wonderful trip. We just took it very easy and did a little at the time. By the end we were having the time of our lives. It makes us so happy to have our daddy all to ourselves. No sharing with work or anything else. I don't know if the kids like it more or if I do! : ) Being together 24/7 makes us four very happy people having a ton of fun. We are so grateful for these memories!
Taking a short walk while we were still getting our full strength back. Kailey loved hearing the birds singing!
Taking a short walk while we were still getting our full strength back. Kailey loved hearing the birds singing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I have been waiting see vacation pictures. I am glad you never got sick and that it didn't cramp your whole vacation. I love Kailey's little curls! Precious!
Post a Comment