Friday, June 06, 2008

Pictures

Kristin came to take Kailey's 18 month pictures along with some belly shots of Levi and a few of John at 4. You can also see the pink room for the last time - it's about to be a little more masculine! You can see the pics online at www.kristinmorales.com. Click flash and then client at the bottom of the page. The password is Kailey (case sensitive). I love pictures! They just make me happy! If a non-relative makes it through all 400+, I will be very impressed. It's a lot of pictures!

4 comments:

Chesley said...

Those are great. I love the ones of just you. I can see so much of LJ in Kailey. I love the ones with her in the white hat...they are precious!!! I love that sweet blue outfit she is wearing as well.

Hannah said...

I love them Courtney!!! They are gorgeous! You make a beautiful pregnant woman! I can't believe how big the kids have gotten but I guess thats what happens hu? When is little Levi due?

Jessica said...

What great pictures!! I especially like the ones with you and the kids :) Too cute!

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful, can't help but look through all of them. You just beam in them.