It's that time again. Today I will share one of my favorite baby and child product websites. . .
One Step Ahead
Here are a few of the cool things I have purchased from them.


One Step Ahead
Here are a few of the cool things I have purchased from them.



9 comments:
I need some of those baby food trays. I've heard of them, but have never looked for them. And I love the "water can". It looks so much better than the big 'ol sport cups we use. Thanks for sharing!
I've never seen the baby food trays . . .I always just used ice trays, but those are better so you can take them with you! Cool . . glad your "I Like It" Friday post could actually make it on Friday this week! ha!
It's making me laugh that we're all up blogging on Friday night. We're some wild mommies!
You guys were blogging, and I was at Wal-Mart!! :) We ARE some wild mommies! :) I'm so glad to know about the baby food trays for #3! I did ice cube trays w/ Jack but these are WAY better. It was so fun seeing you guys today! love ya--
I think the last item looks like the greatest invention in babycare. Am I right? Thanks for sharing your product knowledge!
I wish I had known about that! I used the ice cube trays and then stuck them into labeled zip lock bags.
Next time I will get those!
Just so you know - I was praying tonight that the Lord would bless you tomorrow with peace, with easy words and recollection of thoughts, and that you would both be a blessing and receive a blessing as you speak. Eager to hear your thoughts, and wish I could be there in person! Tuesday morning is a work morning for me, or I'd be there for sure!!
I should have hooked up with you on baby products a long time ago. You seem to have some really neat, useful things.
I was hoping to hear you at Bible Study today, but I am home with a sick baby.
Hope all went well today! I love the items, but the "hair-washing" one is a great idea.
Hugs!
Post a Comment