Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Softball Gang

John has been playing softball with some guys at church for four years. When he started I was pregnant with Little John and now he's running around with all the kids out at the fields. Savannah was the only child when we started and now she is LJ's protector, always looking out for him. The group has changed over the years but a lot of the guys currently playing have played every season for quite a while. We love this group of people and look forward to dinner and the game any Tuesday night that it's not too late for me to take the kids. We have loved getting to know these couples! John looks forward to spending time with guys who have such varied interests and are enthusiastic about enjoying life. I love the girls as well and also appreciate being witness to the fun, loving relationships that these husbands and wives have with each other. There is a lot of upcoming excitement among this group with one couple engaged and three babies on the way! We love you, softball gang!

Corey(?), Derek, John, Kirk, Landon, Ryan, Ed,
Ty, Jared & Eric

Meredith, Jodi, Candy, Betsy, me w/Kailey, Randi w/Cason, Taylor
& Savannah - it's hard to tell because the mommies are so cute and small but there are three other babies hiding in bellies in this picture!

3 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

That is hilarious! I did the same topic on my blog! We took those pictures 1 week ago and we decided to do the same post on the same day. Incredible! I thank God so much for our friendship.

Haley said...

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to put pictures up on my page. They all end up being huge, any tips?

angela said...

...3 other babies? I'm wondering who the third is. Could it be Jody?

Oh, I can remember the start of this team as well. Alex and Jake were the only 2 little ones and Savannah was a great helper! It doesn't seem like that long ago, but my how things change!