Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Wedding

It was a beautiful, wonderful wedding! Carli looked stunning in her beautiful dress, Jonathan Storment did a great job with the ceremony, Jordan did a beautiful job playing the music Cameron had written for the wedding, everyone and everything looked fabulous and elegant, and it was perfect! Here are a few shots of the day. By the way, my husband was there doing everything from caring for kids to being the only usher due to the other one being in the hospital(!), but he is behind the camera in these pictures! He looked very handsome, as always!
My handsome brothers

My beautiful sisters

My adorable little man

My precious baby girl

John was a big fan of the bubble send-off

The happy couple who should now be on board a cruise ship headed south in the Caribbean!

10 comments:

Kendra said...

So glad it was a good day . . everyone looked great! I have a hard time seeing your younger brothers and sisters so grown up . . I think your youngest sister was a toddler when I first came to RHCC. Now she's a beautiful young woman!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful day! Beautiful family and beautiful memories! I love the bubble send-off! So much fun!
Hugs

angela said...

Thanks for the pictures! John and Kailey looked so precious. You and your brothers and sisters look so much alike, except for your blonde hair of course. Thanks for sharing!

Chesley said...

I love their t-shirts!!! I want a picture of your entire dress too. It looks so pretty! Everyone looks so great. I want to see more pictures!!! You know me!

Chesley said...

...and again it is wild to me that out of 6 kids you are the only blonde! A true blonde I will add. Everyone just sparkles in these pictures!

The Sexy Knitter said...

I can't believe Cameron is married! And I can't believe I wasn't there! I'm with Chesley, more pictures!!! : )

Shelly said...

You all look GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see more!! So glad to see it looks like things went beautifully! love you--

sethswifeforlife said...

Great pictures! Glad we're back in touch!

Abby~

Elizabeth Miller said...

SO glad it was wonderful!!! Everyone looks so great!

Amanda said...

Congrats to your whole family! The pics are so good!