I was just in my room with Kailey having a little quiet time while John was playing in his room. It was about time for him to come down when I saw his shadow under the door. He came in and talked to us for a while and then walked out, picked something up, said, "Tada!" and handed me a loaf of bread. When I asked him if he wanted some, he passed on that. Not at all sure what that was about. Apparently my children have a good shot at being as strange as I am. He cracks me up!
Today I had a visit from a fun mom friend. I love those little breaks in the weekly routine. Something a little different and someone to talk to. Rach's little girl is only a few months older than Kailey so it was fun to once again be reminded of what's coming instead of focusing sadly on how quickly she's growing and changing!
If you live around here, enjoy your rainy evening. In case you haven't noticed, it always rains on Tuesday nights now. That's because it's softball night. Out of an eight-game season, the guys have been rained out either five or six games now. It has become a standing joke. So, stay dry and safe and never go out on Tuesday without an umbrella!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That bread story is hilarious! I'm totally going to try that on Jonathan and see if it is as funny. . . .!
Post a Comment