I'm not sure I've ever introduced our dog, Noel. Here she is in all her chubby glory. She's a beautiful chocolate lab that we bought when she was a puppy for Christmas the year we got married. John is just beginning to really enjoy her and she, in typical lab fashion, has a fun, sweet personality that works great with kids. I really think he could jump on top of her and she would be just fine with it. She is oddly afraid of small dogs and confined spaces. She will walk around a mound of dirt instead of going over it because of some strange phobia. Fear of heights, maybe? She loves to field balls when John's hitting them off of his tee. Sometimes she won't give it back, though. : ) I'm not really sure what standing on the picnic table and showing his belly had to do with anything, but I sure thought it was funny! These pictures are a little blurry because I was taking them through a window. I knew if I went out there it would change everything that was going on!


1 comment:
I love the standing on the table showing bare chest picture! So Male!!!
Post a Comment