I am up late. . . again, and this is what's going through my mind as I shut down tonight.
1. My sweet husband is in the garage painting dining room furniture. I need to do something really nice for him.
2. I can't remember the rest of the song, "Summer Days" from Grease so one line is running over and over in my head.
3. If Kailey wakes up every two hours again tonight with her teeth hurting, I am REALLY going to wish I had gone to bed sooner.
4. I'm making progress on my Christmas shopping!
5. I don't understand how the floor can be so dirty when I just vacuumed. And how Kailey can find the tiniest thing on the floor and eat it. She must have been a Hoover in a previous life.
6. What are we having for dinner this week?
7. I am in the planning process for so many parties and showers that I'm very afraid I'm going to let something fall through the cracks somewhere! Or I'm going to send an e-mail to the wrong group of hostesses talking about someone's shower they don't even know!
8. I need to get my windows cleaned.
9. It's almost November!
10. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this! Oh how our roles as mothers and wives keep our minds occupied in so many different ways! I chuckled as I read the Hoover vacuum part. I think Ava might have been one as well. It sounds like you need lots of strength and sleep this week!
Hope your night was better . . .oh the multi-tasking mind of a mommy . . cute cars for the kiddos! Your baby girl sure is getting all grown up looking . .
Post a Comment