Monday, October 22, 2007

A Reason to Smile

This picture makes me laugh for two reasons. One, it proves that no matter what you buy for your kids to play with, they will pull out the plastic forks and simply use their imaginations. Second, LJ has recently started picking his pajamas. For instance, this morning he was modeling a lovely combination of transportation pants and a lizard T-shirt. He says they match. I don't think he quite understands the concept of matching. He is also wanting a lot of say in what he wears. I figured that was normal, but lately he's carried it a little too far and is now telling me how to dress Kailey. He wants her to wear "the big, pink bow" with everything.

Yesterday he told me that "the guys" (no idea who that is) wouldn't play soccer with him so God did. He asked if I wanted to take a picture of him playing soccer with God. I told him I sure did but my camera can't quite capture something as special as that! Sweet boy.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love this post! They are so cute! The story about God playing soccer with him is the SWEETEST!! I think Hayley might know who "the guys" are from previous visits to your house. :) Love you---