Friday, October 26, 2007

I've Created A Monster (I Think I Like It)

Well, I think I started the madness when John's cousin sent one of these out and I just had to try it. The first video is the one that started it all when I sent it out to Shelly, Ches and Julia. I laugh thinking about it. I'll just be driving down the road and start laughing thinking about Shelma's cartwheel at the end. The second video is the one of my family that even Kailey thinks is hilarious! If you want your own crazy video, go to www.jibjab.com.







6 comments:

Kristen said...

What a great family video!! :)

tara said...

The family that square dances together, stays together!

Shelly said...

I need to figure out how to get the screen on my blog instead of just doing a link. I love the family video! It's so funny to see Kailey's head on a big body! LJ's too! I showed Tra last night finally and he was like, "Stop!! I can't watch it!!" It was hurting him so bad to laugh! I was lying in bed last night and got tickled thinking about it again. Glad you like my cartwheel! :) Thanks for the laughs! love ya--

Chesley said...

I have watched all of these over and over including Shelly's of Jack amd Hayley. I am like you in that I randomly think about them and start laughing. I want to make one I just need the sit down time.
The one of Cody and John is a crack up as well. I would share it but I don't want my husband to leave me. :) I'll just say the coconut bra's are great!!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! I see what Amanda meant by copying, and I can see why she did now :-)

Tori said...

Hilarious. I was all alone, and laughed out loud!