What is Little John up to these days? What is he not up to? He is hilarious, sometimes mischievous, and always fun to be around. He is precious with his sister, when he's not tormenting her. He's obedient and thoughtful, except when he's not. He is loving and grateful which means the world to his mom! Right now his favorite things are gymnastics class, playing any sport, being outside, pretending, playing with cars, making cookies, and calling people on the phone. I know I've left some out.
The other day he was giving me a long explanation of being at gymnastics and talking to "the green boy." (This is how he identifies all people when he can't remember their names - by the color shirt he last saw them wearing. It keeps my memory skills sharp!) He said that "the green boy" was playing tag and Little John said, "Dude! I want to play!" He cracks me up the way he sounds just like his dad.
He has one shirt that he wants to wear ALL of the time right now. He asks for it every morning, except this morning when he asked for his brown one with the shoulders (sleeveless so his shoulders are exposed). The favorite shirt is bright blue with Mr. Happy on it from those Mr. and Miss books that were popular when I was little. I kept telling him it was dirty and I had to wash it and trying to at least only have him wear it every other day. He asked for it one morning and when I told him I had washed it he went crazy, "THANKS, MOM! Thank you SO much for cleaning my shirt!!" Yes, ladies, this is actually what we are all secretly hoping for every time we do a load of laundry. It makes the never-ending job much cheerier.
Tonight I was vacuuming the kitchen and LJ and Kailey were under the kitchen table like it was a bunker with LJ screaming, "No, don't get us!" They both thought it was funny and I liked them being entertained while I vacuumed. Funny kids.
I'm sure I'll think of a bunch of things I wanted to say about him later, but that can be another blog for another day. I love this boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sonya loves to call people on the phone too!
We love that kid! Loved Kailey's blog also.
I loved the Mr. and Miss books growing up! That kid is such a riot. I was telling my mom the story today of how we were unloading the cars and as we started walking toward the pumpkin patch how John excitedly exclaimed, "LET'S DO IT!!" Makes me laugh out loud to type it! I love your kids! And I love you!
Post a Comment