"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."
Corrie Ten Boom
Saturday, May 05, 2007
She's Got Skills
Kailey's loving some newfound skills like crawling, pulling up, and sitting up! Look out, Mom! Little John's not sure what he thinks about her getting into what he's doing!
Wow - that was fast!!! I can't remember when she was born, but surely she's ahead of the game, isn't she?? Must be the desire to chase that older brother of hers . . . Too cute!
Crawling?! Wow that's crazy fast!!!We're still working on the scooting and sitting stuff. You must have your hands full! She is certainly ahead of the game!
I love life. I love the people in my life. Most of all I love the Lord who gave me life. I love my roles as wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, etc.
2 comments:
Wow - that was fast!!! I can't remember when she was born, but surely she's ahead of the game, isn't she?? Must be the desire to chase that older brother of hers . . .
Too cute!
Crawling?! Wow that's crazy fast!!!We're still working on the scooting and sitting stuff. You must have your hands full! She is certainly ahead of the game!
Post a Comment