Tuesday, May 15, 2007

First Foods

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I think my friends are wondering where I am. Right now I'm buried somewhere between Mother's Day, family birthdays, Little John's birthday party, a 10 year graduation reunion at my house, teething, and everything that goes with all of that. I'll come to the surface eventually and get back to my regular behavior. I have a post I started writing for Mother's Day and didn't get to finish. I'll do that as soon as I don't have to eat and sleep in the precious few moments that my teether's not crying.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of Kailey having her first bites of cereal after turning six months on Sunday. She was a natural from the first bite. I think she's just decided to feed herself from the beginning. It fits with her life motto, "That's what Brother does!"


3 comments:

Shelly said...

HOW IS SHE ALREADY 6 MONTHS OLD???? Cereal??? That's almost too much for me to take in. She is such a doll. Glad to see you're okay---you are BUSY right now. Sounds like it's all fun stuff that you love doing though. Love you!

angela said...

She looks so big! Of course everyone looks big next to Ava. And, is that red hair I see?! Cool! We plan on starting solids at 6 months too. That's in about 2 weeks. I hope everything goes this good!

Kendra said...

She's a punkin'!!! Sorry for the teething pain . . .seasons of life. I've been missing me some daily updates, but I know life is busy with lots of good things, too. You guys take care, and hopefully we'll see you soon!