Friday, May 04, 2007

Little Studs


Garrett and Little John at Southlake Town Center during the Arts Festival. Of course they wouldn't look at the camera because they were far more interested in the squalling child next to us. (Yes, John, that is what you look like when you act that way.) Even though they're not looking, they're still two of the cutest boys ever! I'm pretty sure this is a pair who are going to love hanging out for years to come.

2 comments:

Chesley said...

I LOVE the picture! I am so glad you had your camera! I know they are going to be great friends as the get older. We need to go out again soon!

Summer said...

They are such handsome guys! I miss all of you girls and your kids. I hope you know how much. I love reading your blogs and seeing how your sweet family is doing.