Thursday, March 29, 2007

You've Gotta Love Them!

Do you ever have moments where you just love your kids so much you can hardly stand it? I've been having quite a few of those lately as I try to treasure each day with my babies. I love being able to enjoy a toddler who talks and interacts with me while at the same time having a little baby to cuddle. I feel no rush for Kailey to grow into the next stage and yet I do look forward to the future with eager anticipation as I think of continuing to discover her personality just as I am able to do with John each day. Little John and I have been working together on his reading as well as all the counting, colors, shapes, animals, etc. that you find yourself discussing with a toddler each day. I love watching him learn! It makes me so excited for the years of learning we have ahead of us together!!! He is also already beginning to teach Kailey when he feels he has a bit of info she needs so I've already enlisted my biggest helper in her education. :) God is so good to me, and I feel overwhelmed with His rich blessings!


4 comments:

Chesley said...

That is the sweetest picture!!!

Kendra said...

Oh my - that is very very cute!!!

Shelly said...

PRECIOUS! So many moments to treasure!

Unknown said...

Best blessings ever!
Hugs - M