Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Prayers for my Sweet Friends

For those of you who don't know, my precious, courageous friend is struggling right now through a very difficult pregnancy where she has been extremely sick! That is actually an understatement. It makes my 36 weeks of pregnancy nausea seem like a walk in the park. She has a long history of some difficult hospital stays, etc. but right now seems especially hard! Just to give you a picture, she is in the hospital, her husband is working and taking care of things at home, they just closed on a house and have some remodeling to do before they move (yes, move) in a few weeks, both of their families are taking care of them as much as they possibly can as well as helping with their two-year-old son, who I'm sure is very confused about this whole situation! And I don't think any of them care about much of anything except Mommy and Baby being safe and well! My heart hurts for all of them, the kind of ache where I can only stop thinking about it for a few minutes before I feel the need to continue my ongoing prayer for healing for this sweet family! Please join me in this prayer!!! To read more about Christine you can click here to read her mom's blog. Her mom, Mindy, is my other sweet friend and my mommy heart breaks for her as she watches her baby hurt! I know that they are all exhausted beyond description. Please pray for Christine's complete healing, for supernatural strength for her and her family, for peace and comfort for their aching hearts (especially little Jack's), and also that we, their friends, will not miss one single opportunity where we could have made things a little easier for them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, my sweet, precious friend.
M