Thursday, March 15, 2007

Two's Company

Well, here are the last pictures from our fun weekend. The bottom one of them playing the piano makes me laugh every time I see it. They just look so serious and like they're playing some concerto with plenty of feeling. John was asking me today where Emmitt was after sadly looking into the empty guest room. I guess it will be Emmitt's room until he comes back to see us. It is very special to me that now my son will be looking forward to their visits as much as I do. That's something that Katelyn and I dreamed about and now it's come true. We even have husbands who enjoy being together! So much fun. We miss you guys! I'm ready to start planning a visit that includes our husbands for next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too. Emmitt has been asking "where John? Where Courtney? I want to see them. I love them."
We love you!