- He is faithful - to his Lord, his family, his commitments, his work
- I can trust him completely in every area of life
- He is hilarious and not at the expense of others
- He can completely shut down my anger or frustration with the right words said in the right way at the right moment
- He can make friends with anyone and find things he likes about everyone
- He is loyal to his family and friends
- He loves me like every woman dreams of being loved
- He walks in the door at night and immediately starts playing with John and talking to me
- He is the most incredible father
- He never keeps score or lays on guilt trips but is always grateful
- He is humble and always seeking to change for the better
- His desire to do or not do things has nothing to do with the opinions of others but with what is right and best for him
- He is never judgmental
- He is the cutest, hunkiest guy I have ever seen, no exceptions
- He works hard and learns quickly
- He seeks out my advice and opinion even when it's his decision to make
- He's quick to say he's sorry even though he's rarely wrong
- He never deliberately hurts me with his words or actions, even when I'm sure I deserve it
- He is strong physically, mentally and spiritually
- He is never too cool or too macho for anything but is ready to enjoy any activity
- He has varied interests and therefore is never boring to be around or talk to
- He doesn't have to tell you what his priorities are - they are obvious by the way he spends his time
- He is incredible, wonderful, amazing, exciting, and best of all. . .
- HE'S MINE! (Yeah, baby!)
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Happy Birthday, Baby!
My wonderful man is turning 27 today. I will have plenty of mushy things to say about him as my husband next week on our 5th anniversary. Today I think I will just make a list of some of my favorite things about him in no particular order. There are thousands more where this came from but it's a sampling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
John is very lucky to have you Courtney. You guys make a great couple. I hope you enjoyed lunch and he had a great birthday!
Ches
Post a Comment