
Okay, this is probably of absolutely no interest to anyone else, but I have found tremendous happiness this week in the smallest of things. Last week my mom came over and helped me organize my pantry. This is something I have been intending to do since we moved into this house in November, but still hadn't gotten around to. Things were put where it made sense to quickly shove them during unpacking and the grocery store trips since then. I have deep shelves and nothing was easy to get to which was frustrating. So, it is now beautifully organized and every time I see it (which is incredibly often between a pregnant mom and a growing toddler), it makes me happy. I did find one of my shoes in it the other day but these things will happen as long as Little John is around. So, hooray for organization and on to the next house project.
3 comments:
My mom came over and did all of my cabinets for me and it was the best gift ever! Do you think we will be that kind of mom when our kids grow up? Is there a special class we can take on organization so that when our kids are married we will know how to help them set up their kitchens?
The pantry looks great by the way.
Thank the Lord for organized moms! My mom did my pantry, my refrigerator, some of my cabinets, and a few closets while she was here helping with Addie! I know what you mean about it being a huge gift. It makes me able to take a deep breath & handle all the other craziness around me :). Love you!
It's BEAUTIFUL!!! I love to organize! It makes me so happy. I always feel like I can breath so much easier when things are nice and neat. You get so much more done because you aren't hunting through to find things.
Post a Comment