Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Disney World

Well, we are very pathetic over here at the Critz house and have been since before Christmas. We are trying to get well and finally coming up for air a bit so here comes my excess of Disney World pictures to overdo you until I have energy to update on everyone. I pray you are doing well as we enter 2009! I was reminded as I took down my 65+ Christmas cards from friends and family how many people God has blessed us with the opportunity to know and love! We loved hearing from each one of you!

In line for the Star Wars ride. The face says it all.

When you're about to meet Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater, sometimes you just have to break dance. The expressions on the people in the background make me laugh.

This was in our hotel lobby. This is a gingerbread carousel made out of entirely edible ingredients! Beautiful!

I'm going to have to do a product review on this little find. We took three strollers but these two we connected with these stroller connectors when we needed them to be one. Worked great! This was the night Marmee and I went back with the kids while the other adults went to Cirque du Soleil. They loved it!

Coming off a little roller coaster. He rode everything they would let him on! He's just like his mom and dad - loves a thrill ride!

Buzz Lightyear - always a favorite

Our little family - the kids traveled perfectly!

The dancing lights - they're so beautiful!

John had to have his picture with the giant Kermit

4 comments:

Chesley said...

I hope you got my Christmas card. I heard yesterday that my grandmother didn't get the one I sent her.
Love the pictures. Can't wait to see more! :) Hope your house is feeling better!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Don't put them too far...I am mailing my New Year's cards this week! Looks like so much fun and so great to hear all about it! I am praying that 2009 will be a happy and much healthier year for each of you! Hugs!

Kendra said...

Oh, that picture with all the dancing lights is AWESOME - brought back fun memories. I'll be lookin' for more . . glad you guys are getting better there.

teamwilhite said...

Next year will you take me?! Looks like so much fun :)