This just makes me laugh. I think she only took a few bites but it looked hilarious. She was far more interested in the Toy Story Ride!
It is very difficult to get on this ride right now but Mom got us into this special after-hours thing where we could ride over and over. Here's Levi enjoying a spin.



4 comments:
Love the NO Tigger picture. Those characters can be quite scary I agree!
I hope you're feeling better and better, Courtney. We've been fighting that stuff over here, and are just getting over it.
The pictures are precious! We have one from one time we went to Disney when I was just a little older than Kailey. It is of my mom trying desperately to make me hug Minnie, and I'm kicking and screaming like crazy because I was terrified! It's hilarious!
I love the picture of you and Kailey. What a sweet tradition to get your picture taken together.
I love your blog. The pictures remind me how much I enjoy time with your family. I cannot wait until the next time we all get to be together. I miss watching our kids play and grow together. All of this sickness stinks!
Post a Comment