The Lord has done some convicting in my heart about what I said in my last post. If He gives me something He wants me to share, He will always give me the strength to do it. I may not have the physical energy to do a lot, but I have learned some valuable things during this time. For instance, I simply can't do a day without starting it with my time with the Lord. He gives me just enough for today and I trust Him for tomorrow. He gave me a beautiful picture as He convicted me about sharing. If I am the vessel and He is filling me, all I have to do is fall down and I will spill out to give to others. When I am spending time being filled with His Presence and Power and "falling down" in humility, in praise and submission to my Lord, there is always something left to give. May He fill you with what you need today!
We took our beautiful princesses to a princess breakfast (that is my niece, Kyndall on the left)
Meeting Belle
I mean, could you just eat them up?!
Meeting Mary Poppins
We took our beautiful princesses to a princess breakfast (that is my niece, Kyndall on the left)
Meeting Belle
I mean, could you just eat them up?!
Meeting Mary Poppins



3 comments:
Is it sad that I am totally jealous that they got to meet Mary Poppins? What beautiful pictures and you always pour out and share with everyone else. You are a wonderful vessel for God. Thank you for always sharing with others.
I LOVE these pictures! How precious are these two!!!
I love looking at your Disney pics! Makes me want to go! And I love what the Lord gave you about being filled by Him and all you have to do is "fall down." Boy I needed that today. I can fall down VERY easily these days! He's so sweet to make our lives so easy if we let Him! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment