I'm going to be brutally honest here. I am completely worn down. So, until I have some physical and emotional energy you will find nothing here but posted pictures. No deep, wonderful thoughts or insights. The Lord is giving me those and maybe at some point there will also be enough energy to share them! Until then, hopefully you all really love seeing my kids (cause I'm sure not posting pics of me right now)!
Kailey just kept repeating, "Minnie, I love you!" over and over. You can tell how cute it was by Esel's face in the background. By the way, Esel is my youngest brother's girlfriend who was able to join us for a few days of the trip. She's adorable.
John had this whole elaborate, imaginary thing going in Donald's boat. He tried to get every other kid that came in to play but they had no idea what he was talking about. Weird when people don't want to be told what to do.
Kailey waving at the princesses in the parade. I love the pointing fingers in half of our pictures. Just the wonder of it all to a young child!


4 comments:
I love looking at all these pictures - it's almost like being there with you! I am praying for you that God will bless you with physical strength and better days ahead. I am praying that He will bless you sweet peace and joy in all that you have, knowing that we'll all be waiting until you feel like posting again! Hugs to all!
Wonderful pics, beautiful kiddos. So glad I found your blog! Will be praying for strength for you. Blessings, Marlo
Great Disney pics! Such a great family tradition you have :-)
What a beautiful picture of the castle!!! I love to look at all of your pictures.
I hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment