Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Three Boys

John V has quickly overcome all of his initial disappointment and is now announcing to the world that he has a new brother, Levi, on the way. The way he says his brother's name is adorable! Last night they wanted a picture of the three boys taken together. I can't tell you how special these wonderful "men" are to me! My sweet husband is such a terrific boy dad, a godly example of masculinity and emotion, brains and spirituality, tenderness and strength. I am so excited for Levi to have this dad and brother!

"Kissing baby brother"

This is Levi!

7 comments:

The Sexy Knitter said...

Oh my, how cute are they????

Jessica said...

The picture of John V kissing the sono is SO cute! What a sweet little heart God has given him. I'm very excited for you and your growing little baby Levi! I love reading your posts and am so encouraged by young moms like yourself. You're a great example to others! I can't wait to be a mom!

Julia said...

So exciting! I love the name Levi Joshua too. What a little blessing he already is! I'm so glad John got over his initial disappointment :). Love ya!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Love the name! So happy for all of you. Yeah for another boy! What a great big brother and sister John and Kailey will be. Love you!

Jennifer said...

Okay I LOVE the picture of the three of them! What a sweet idea!

Michelle said...

YEA!!! I'm so excited about Levi... I love that name too...

Calista said...

Congrats! That's great!!