Monday, March 31, 2008

Here I Am!

Thanks to everyone who has been checking on me. I'm here - just busy! John was out of town for almost a week and we are busily preparing to move Kailey upstairs and get ready for Levi. On top of that, I decided my house wasn't organized enough so we've gotten rid of boxes of things and organized and decluttered away. I'm also doing overhaul on the gameroom and finally getting some shelving built for better toy/school/art storage. I guess it's just kind of that point when you've settled into a house enough to realize what needs to be changed from the way you first arranged it. In April and May we have lots of plans including a trip, John and I both will be attendants for two dear friends' wedding, which of course brings a shower, bachelor and bachelorette parties over here, we also have John V's birthday, and all the usual hooplah. Needless to say, I may not do much better with my blogging anytime soon! Anyway, I have pictures and updates and will get to those as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's always good to get things done at home! Glad to read all is well and, as usual, you are all really busy! Can't wait to see pics! Take good care!
Hugs!

Michelle said...

It was good to see you at the shower on Friday night, Courtney! Jennifer is a beautiful bride, isn't she? :-)

Tori said...

Glad you're "back"! It was good to see you last week at the fashion show. Have a great weekend!