Well, John V was at it again today. He's just on his game lately. He has continued insisting that we are having both a boy and a girl baby. "Two." I guess twins are just on the brain lately. While I am trying to convince him that we have had a sonogram and seen one baby, he continues to believe. "Maybe it's four or six," he'll add at times. Whoa! Apparently this kid really wants lots of siblings and right away. God sent him to the right family - he fits in perfectly! Anyway, tonight he explained to me that the way there are two babies is because one is in my tummy and one is in his. I believe I have the boy and he has the girl if I'm remembering correctly. Then he announced that he needed to go have a haircut and they would see if the baby was coming out. Out of where?! HIS HEAD! Of course, if he's pregnant, that definitely explains him feeling like he's growing a tail. Pregnancy brings about all sorts of odd sensations. I seriously wonder what we're going to do with this little guy sometimes. I love him so!
Friday, February 29, 2008
What Are We Feeding This Kid?!
Well, John V was at it again today. He's just on his game lately. He has continued insisting that we are having both a boy and a girl baby. "Two." I guess twins are just on the brain lately. While I am trying to convince him that we have had a sonogram and seen one baby, he continues to believe. "Maybe it's four or six," he'll add at times. Whoa! Apparently this kid really wants lots of siblings and right away. God sent him to the right family - he fits in perfectly! Anyway, tonight he explained to me that the way there are two babies is because one is in my tummy and one is in his. I believe I have the boy and he has the girl if I'm remembering correctly. Then he announced that he needed to go have a haircut and they would see if the baby was coming out. Out of where?! HIS HEAD! Of course, if he's pregnant, that definitely explains him feeling like he's growing a tail. Pregnancy brings about all sorts of odd sensations. I seriously wonder what we're going to do with this little guy sometimes. I love him so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love how the mind of a little kid works. I love listening to my nephews and their "stories". Where do they come up with this stuff? You feel like you want to write them all down and put them in a book. It will be funny for him to look back on your blog as a teenager. "I thought I was growing a tail!?!?!?"
Oh, I love the things that come out of these little guys mouths! (most of the time, anyway . .). Too cute!
How sweet is that :-)))
hey! ah, yay you find out what your baby is!! I miss doing appts with Ann and the sono's. Let me know what you find out! Hope ya'll are doing well!
Post a Comment