Monday, February 25, 2008

The Twins

Some of you have asked about my twin nieces. They were born on the 8th and are absolutely beautiful! After a short bout in Cook's for Addison, they are both home with a happy mommy (John's sister), daddy, and brother. I wish I had more pictures but you know how it goes. You can tell just how beautifully my children were acting in this first shot. :) So far my nieces are highly outnumbering my nephews! It's so fun for me to wonder just how many I'll end up with. With my five siblings and John's two - who knows? I love it!

Meeting Avery for the first time

John, Jamie, & Jordan with the twins

Avery and Addison when they were finally able to snuggle up together after Addison's bout in the hospital. I'm already in love!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

OH my goodness!!! They are beautiful!! And Jamie looks amazing! I know you are all so excited to finally have them here and TOGETHER!! Thanking God for healthy babies and a healthy mama!!

tara said...

they are super cute - i am imagining matching outfits and hairbows for life!

Tori said...

So fun and adorable! I can't wait to meet them! I was sick the weekend they arrived, so I had to miss out. So glad they're all home and healthy! Thanks for your encouraging words about my family, too. Have a great week.

angela said...

So SWEET! I love twins!!! So adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Kendra said...

Oh my . . that is a BEAUTIFUL picture. wow. Sweet babies.