Saturday, June 30, 2007

Coming Along

I was telling LJ tonight that my birthday is next week and asked if he knew that mommies had birthdays. I asked him how old I was going to be and he said, "Five?" Sure, plus a few years. Then he told me that his birthday was "coming along." That cracked me up. Coming along? It's always funny how kids are about to have their next birthday as soon as their last one is over.

Today was a great day. One where I "accomplished" nothing and did the great things. It was full of talking with John, snuggles with Kailey, and playing with LJ. My sweet husband let me go back to bed this morning when the kids got up and I slept in until 11:45!! I can't remember the last time I did that. Probably before kids. It was WONDERFUL!

There's a new baby at our house and its name is iPhone. And, yes, it is all it's cracked up to be. The thing blows me away! I think I might be able to get it to cook dinner and do the dishes. : ) My husband stood in line with boss Josh the other day for eight hours at the Apple store. I guess it goes with the territory when you're in their line of work. They can practically do everything they do at the office on that thing. Amazing.

No comments: