Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Siblings Meet

Here are some shots of John V and Kailey meeting Levi the next morning after we had gotten a little bit of rest. It was so nice to have them come in when we were all rested and refreshed. There are few things more precious and exciting than siblings meeting for the first time!



They were excited to show off their goodies from their bags


3 comments:

Kendra said...

So very sweet . . .and Ms. Kaylee sure looks grown up now that she is a big sister! Something about putting your newborn up to your "baby" grows them up so fast.

Kendra said...

Oops - I was afraid of that - I misspelled her name. My apologies Ms. Kailey!

Tori said...

What a sweet memory for all 4 of you, meeting Levi. I vividly remember the day I met my little brother for the first time, and I was only 3, so hopefully both John & Kailey will be able to remember that day as a special one!