We're working away over here at the Critz' house. The last weeks could not have contained any more events, fun, and friends. After having my whole family sick, being on vacation, hosting bachelor and bachelorette parties, and being in one of the most precious weddings I have ever seen, I feel like I've been hit by a truck. :) I know. . . a little dramatic. I have been struggling with first trimester symptoms like exhaustion and nausea. My midwife says this is common for some women when they hit their third trimester. Hooray. ;) Anyway, we're plugging through it and my kids, while making enormous messes that I am tempted to leave on the floor, have been precious about playing together for hours and hours. Their relationship is blowing me away already. Kailey hugs and loves on her brother and John tells Kailey that she is his beautiful, favorite sister. I tear up every time they do it!!! Sure, the playing often turns to squabbling, but they're learning to resolve it and that love far surpasses insignificant irritations or inconveniences. I thank God for how He is already working in their hearts turning them towards each other!
When we finally get a project finished around here, I'll post some pictures. I'll also try to get some beach trip pictures up this week. We had such a blast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just love your family! You are a great example of a mom! I just can't wait to have kids and see them grow up together...how precious to watch John and Kailey :) And thank you for all your help with wedding things! It was gorgeous and I just couldn't be happier for Jen...isn't God so good?? Can't wait to see the pictures of your projects and the beach! Hope you have a good week!
YUCK!! I don't like hearing that you are feeling sick! You're probably just worn out and need some REST! Looking forward to catching up soon! I miss you!!!!
Yes, I definitely have the bug and it only gets worse with time! And it doesn't help too much that my job is working with pregnant moms :) Anyway, I love seeing God's faithfulness and goodness in your life and with the children he has given you. He can absolutely be trusted, and what a great testimony your family is of that!
Hope your pregnancy is continuing to go well and that you can get all the "bedroom switches" done! That's a lot of work! You guys have a great memorial day! :)
Post a Comment