Sunday, December 09, 2007

Our Special Christmas Gift

Yes, I'm still alive, and we're home after a fantastic trip to Disney World with my whole family. Mountains of pictures will be forthcoming. I think I finally bit off more than I could chew in November because I had some extra nap times for Mom I hadn't planned into the schedule! Blogging had to be left behind. If you haven't seen our Christmas card yet (a few didn't make the mail before we left for Florida), the Critz family received an early Christmas gift! Sorry to anyone who found out from someone else before I could tell you. I was trying to surprise with the cards!


A special gift nine months in the making,
A tiny little one God's creating.
In July of next year our gift will arrive,
Making us a family of five!

6 comments:

angela said...

How crazy is this! No one had told me that you were pregnant, but for some reason this morning, I was thinking about how you haven't blogged in awhile. Then my next thought was, "Oh, she might be pregnant and not feeling well, so that's why she's not blogging. And, I bet she would probably like to wait to tell everyone for a few weeks, but maybe I should drop her a message anyway to just check-in." I'm not kidding. These were my exact thoughts. I then stopped and said a little prayer for your family. :)

I am very excited for you guys! A house full of kiddos is so much fun! Congratulations on this big news!

...Oh, and I can't wait to see pictures of Disney World. That must have been a fun break!

Blessings to your family.

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

So glad you are back safe and sound. I have thought about you all week. We are so excited for #3!! I'm already praying that you will be feeling good. Can't wait to hear all about Disneyworld. Such a special family time I'm sure! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Family time is so precious because all the members in it are so very precious, including this new child. Congratulations :)

Kristen said...

Hope you got my message! We are so happy for you!

Mere Ware said...

I'm glad you guys are back safe! i thought about you all week...and I need to be honest. I was thinking about the baby in your belly but mainly I was thinking about how badly I wished that I was in Disney World and someone else was teaching 8th grade science...any takers???

Kendra said...

I was kinda hoping that was the reason for the long absense!! Yea!! God is good . .