Kailey really likes to eat. It's hilarious. She still only weighed 18lbs. at a year so I'm not sure where it's all going! Maybe somewhere in all that running around it's being burned off! It was a running joke on our trip because she would start first and end last. While eating at the seafood restaurant in Epcot, this is what she did when she couldn't get any more fish, green beans, and rice off her plate. Silly girl!


7 comments:
Well John is her father! I do love the plate in the face! :)
How nice must that be! My girls are so picky. And, that plate would have been a frisbie for Ava before any food was even gone. That licking the plate thing is adorable! :)
Go Kailey Go! Seriously that is too funny. Pretty soon she'll be too self conscious to throw a plate up to her face and dig in. Cherish these moments right?
I don't think Sage ever stops eating. What's with these girls??? :)
Awwww!!!! How adorable!!!! She is sooooo cute! :)
Love this girl so much! I pray for you every day and ask God to give you extra strength and fill you with hope as this child grows inside you. Another little Critz in this world...what a blessing!
Hugs!
That made me laugh out loud! Hayley got a good laugh too. Love that Kailey!!
Post a Comment