Like I said, we took a lot of pictures. All of these were taken before lunch the first day at Magic Kingdom. : ) And I'm only giving you the highlights! My face hurt after a few hours from smiling so much at my kids' excitement!

Watching Mickey come in on the train and counting down until they opened the gates!

Little John's first glimpse of the castle

We're here!

Kailey playing at Pooh's house

The whole crew with Mickey (minus Cam and Carli). This was the greatest Mickey ever. He kissed all the girls hands, hugged the kids, high-fived the guys, and didn't rush us at all. The kids were totally starstruck.
2 comments:
What a great family shot!! Can't wait to see the rest, we went there on our honeymoon.
I love the picture of Little John when he first saw the castle. That makes Disneyworld all worth it. Looking forward to the next 500 pictures!
Post a Comment