Saturday, July 05, 2008
Welcome to the World, Baby Brooklyn!
My fourth precious niece was born this afternoon and she is another keeper!!! I'll try to get my camera up here and get some pictures posted tonight or tomorrow. After a fairly long and tiring labor, Brittany was successful in her desire to have a vbac after two c-sections. Go, Dr. Cummings and Brittany! Brooklyn was 8lbs. even and 18 1/2 inches long. She looks a lot like Kyndall and is precious and perfect in every way. We were able to keep Kyndall today and she had a fun cousin day. All three kids played like perfect angels before going to meet sister and cousin tonight. Thank you, Lord, for her safe arrival!!! For my family, that is one baby down and one to go. We're next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!! We are excited Brooklyn is here. We probably won't make it up to Denton so it is great to hear that everything is good. Now it's Levi's turn!
How exciting! Maybe I can see pictures tomorrow if Caitlin has some...I'm supposed to see her at Memaw's. Praying for you and little Levi!
Post a Comment