Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome, Baby Levi!

Levi Joshua Critz arrived at 2:45 am on July 19th. He weighed 8lbs. 9oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long. I'll give more details soon, but wanted to get a few pictures out here for those waiting to see him. We are all doing well and loving our new baby! We are extremely grateful for his safe arrival! Thanks to all of you who have been praying faithfully for me and for him!


15 comments:

Amy Wilson said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family.

angela said...

What a blessing!!! You look fantastic! Levi looks so much like his siblings! Congratulations!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

He is one handsome boy!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! He's absolutely beautiful - you wouldn't know you'd just had a baby! I've been thinking about you and your sweet family. Praise God for little Levi. :)

Lori said...

What a beautiful blessing reflective of God. We're so happy for you :-)

Julia said...

So excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet sweet Levi, and I'm so thankful it was a smooth delivery. You had been on my mind a lot the past couple of days - now I know why! Love ya!

Brooks Inc. said...

So thrilled for you all! Joining in the praises to our God for making it all happen and happen smoothly!

So much love to you all! I cannot wait to meet Levi in person!

becky

Shelly said...

I see some Kailey in his precious face! He is beautiful! I am so happy he is finally here! Can't wait to squeeze him! Love you all---

Unknown said...

Welcome, sweet Levi! Prayers are answered! Hugs to all the Critz family!

Kristen said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear about his arrival! He looks precious. Congratulations!

Chesley said...

I am so happy things went so well in every aspect (except for it being a bit longer). I love that I got to come alone and enjoy visitng with you and got to love on Levi for a long time!
Hope you are still doing well. You look great!

Tori said...

What a precious answer to so many prayers! He's adorable...not that he had much choice! Hope I can meet him soon! Praying for each of you and your little ones to adjust easily to Levi's presence in the house! Love you, Courtney!

In All the Way Acknowledge Him said...

Aww..Courtney he's beautiful, what a special blessing. I'd like to come see you guys soon and meet baby Levi. Hope you're getting some rest. :)

Elizabeth Miller said...

Yeah! Praise God

Kendra said...

I've checked in our you and your sweet little baby boy several times but have never commented to let you know how thrilled I am that he is here and safe and a visual part of the Critz clan now. Congratulations - I LOVE LOVE LOVE that sweet little cuddly face! I pray the Lord is blessing you with sweet times, some sleep, and easy siblings who help you take care of your new little one! Blessings, sweet Courtney -