Sunday, January 06, 2008

MGM

Our next day at the park was MGM. I did a completely different set of rides than I usually do there! No "Tower of Terror" or "Rockin' Roller Coaster" for this expectant mommy. This time I was at the Playhouse Disney show, the parade, and on the search for characters John V wanted to hug.

Ready for some 3D action with the Muppets

Ready for the parade to start - Grandpas make nice chairs : )

Flexing with The Incredibles

June and Quincy got HUGE hugs - a little starstruck to meet THE LITTLE EINSTEINS!

"It's Handy Manny!"

"Like my cool ears?"

Dancin' at Playhouse Disney with Bear

The amazing lights display. The lights dance to the music!

This felt like being in a movie as you walked down the street covered in lights and listened to Christmas music

3 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Love the pictures. I loved the rockin roller coaster at MGM and Soarin' at Epcot. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Ahh I really enjoy reading these entries, Disney has such happy memories for me too. I've never seen it at Christmas though, how beautiful :-)

angela said...

I saw a show not too long ago about Disney World at Christmastime. I bet it was even more beautiful in person! I would love to go someday to see all the cool lights! Enjoying the pictures. Just keep 'em coming.