Well, it's time to get back to the pictures. After we spent the day at Animal Kingdom we went home for a rest and then John, Dad, John V and I headed out for some mini golf. My son is already quite the avid golf fan and is a fairly good, if not consistent, miniature golf player. He gets a genuine hole-in-one every time we play. He'll probably be beating me before he's five. I am the queen of a really good hole and then one where I lose it. This course was a ton of fun and each hole had something neat that moved or happened when you hit the ball. We had a fun evening, and Grandpa showed himself to be a worthy opponent for my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I'm sure that little guy is better at golf than I'll ever be! I don't have an athletic bone in my body.
I'm excited to see you this week! Have a great one!
hey courtney!
hope you are doing well and feeling ok. ok so I am new to this whole blogger thing and not sure how to do it all..how do you add friends to your page? thanks a ton!
Hannah
Hey...I have some questions I want to ask you about some things...can you email me? My email is juliekkiser@yahoo.com. I don't have your email so shoot me one so I can respond.
What fun pictures. Miniature golf--right up that little boy's alley! Tara and Dwight need to take Scout to one of those places soon. He's already better at hitting a golf ball than I am! Love ya--
Post a Comment