Friday, September 14, 2007

I Like It Friday

Well, I've made it right back to Friday again. I feel lately like my weeks are vanishing before my eyes. Full of wonderful things but flying all too quickly. This week, for your constant battle with the dirty clothes. . .

Color Catchers
If you have not used these yet, your laundry is not all that it can be. : ) I love these because I no longer worry about something new getting in the wash and bleeding onto the other clothes. I use one in every load except my whites! I still don't have the nerve to wash whites with colors, but the clothes that have white on them in my colored loads look great!

7 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

Going to get these tonight...love you, love your advice!

BJB

Lori said...

Ooo, I can't wait to try it...I have green tinted bath towels as we speak because of a sneaky beach towel!

Shelly said...

I feel so cheated that this is the first I've seen of this! These will be on my list on my next grocery store run. Have you discovered Oxy Clean Free (powder you put in wash) and Oxy Clean stain remover (spray)? It's my new favorite laundry product (or it was until this). It gets ANY stain out--it's amazing! I am laughing at myself and how worked up and excited I am getting about LAUNDRY. I'm soooo turning into my mom! :)

Elizabeth Miller said...

I LOVE THE COLOR CATCHERS!!!! I am a laundry sorting freak and will wash 15 loads for a normal persons 5 loads so the color catchers have helped me a little with my obsession. It may be my textiles degree that this stems from..what did we do without these!!

Kendra said...

Friend - just so you know, I miss you when I don't see updates from you. That's not to pressure you into blogging, but to let you know I like reading about what is going on in your life! Just so you know . .from one blog friend to another . .

Chesley said...

In other words Courtney what Kendra is trying to say is it's time to update...and yes the pressure is on! I check in with you everyday and keep waiting for something new. You are one that I can depend on to update regularly. Anyways I want to see some cute kid pic's of late.

Oh and reading all of these comments makes me laugh because never did I think I would be at a stage where I got excited about laundry! I will have to try these.

Shelly said...

Where, oh where, has my friend Courtney gone. . . ??

:)