Sunday, July 08, 2007

More Birthday

The party continues. This morning my guys (and girl) took me to Blue Mesa for brunch. You have to love a place where you can eat waffles, omelets, chips, and fajitas in one meal. Yum. After a nice day at home we wrapped up with our small group being here which is always a party. We've had several people out for weeks and tonight we were only missing one couple. It was nice to almost be all together. It's amazing how you miss people when you're used to seeing them once or twice a week! One of the best things about my life at 27 is the way I am surrounded by people who love me and are involved in my day to day life. I love all of you! Official birthday post will come tomorrow. Until then, who could not have a happy birthday when this is one of the first things I will see tomorrow morning?

No comments: