Little John has been making me laugh so hard lately with his newest phrases. Whenever I tell him something new or he sees something he likes he says, "That's amazing!" It is hysterical. Today he was telling me the colors of some things he was holding and when I told him that one of them was gold he said, "Gold. That's amazing!"
His other phrase is, "What am I doing?!" Whenever he gets frustrated or can't figure something out, he looks at me and says in a very irritated voice, "What am I doing?!" I certainly feel like that sometimes! I'm not sure I know what I'm doing about half the time. : )
This morning we were lying in bed when the kids first woke up and Little John was trying to get me and laughing. Kailey started laughing at him and it was so much fun seeing them enjoying each other. They have so much to look forward to being friends with each other! I love all these precious little moments with my babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Courtney- I wrote this comment on your other entry, but thought you might not check it since it was a few entries ago.... Will Richland Hills be keeping the "Church of Christ" name for long? I had just heard a few rumors of the changes going on at Richland Hills and wondered if that was the church you were referencing. I had heard they probably wouldn't keep the C of C name much longer. Just following up on the "rumors." Thanks for responding!
Thanks for responding again Courtney. That will clear up things I've heard and I'll relay the message.
Post a Comment