Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mommy's Day Off!

Today Kailey and I went shopping in Dallas, just the girls, with Marmee, Caitlin, Brittany and Kyndall. My sweet sister who had schoolwork to do at home was nice enough to watch Little John until Big John got off work. It was so much fun to have a day to look and try on and have so much fun with the girls! We found dresses for the girls to wear to my brother's wedding in April that were originally $225 and had been marked down to $50! They only had three sizes and two of them were what we needed for the girls. I think we were meant to have those, don't you?! I think sometimes I forget when I haven't done something like this in a long time how nice it is to relax and have a big break. Thank you, Carissa and John, for giving me a special day with just Kailey to take care of!

5 comments:

tara said...

Where did you find such good deals??? Did you get to go to Chocolate Soup?

Courtney said...

We were at the Ralph Lauren store! We didn't get to go to Chocolate Soup. Because it was so cold we went to North Park, unloaded one time, and stayed inside all day.

Shelly said...

How fun! If you ever want another girl's day out and Carissa wants to join you guys, send little John our way! We would LOVE a day to play with him!! :)

Chesley said...

How fun! I didn't know there was a Chocolate Soup in Dallas. I have only been to the one in Houston. Where is it?
I am so glad you got such a great deal on their little dresses especially since they won't be able to wear them long. :)

Courtney said...

Ches, Chocolate Soup is on Preston Road. Tara told me about the other day. I had never heard of it and haven't been there yet. Want to go?