I don't want to jump the gun on Shelly and show all of Hayley's birthday party, but these cupcake pictures were so cute I had to share them. I love how some icing can totally brighten a child's day. Oh wait, that works on me too! These kids are so adorable, and I love them all!
Hayley, Emma and John actually all sitting down at once! It's amazing what a cupcake will do.

Icing on the face

And the advertisement for Shelly's cupcakes - "More cake?"
4 comments:
I love these pictures! I need copies. That is so great of John looking at the cupcakes. Icing always brightens my day too!
I need to post about her party soon! Those are so great. I love that John loves that carrot cake so much. He is a crack up!! Love you--
Man, now I'm craving icing...thanks a lot, Courtney! ; )
Those pics are priceless...
Hey Courtney,
I love seeing the special "inside" looks of your family! God is so good. Could I get your current email? I've been trying to touch base and think the email I have for you is outdated. Talk to you soon, Esther (esther@dfwharp.com)
Post a Comment